Complete GPS System
With this package you can get the DVD and a portable USB GPS Receiver. This particular configuration has been tested and proven to work with all Windows Operating Systems.
This is a compact all-in-one GPS receiver that continuously tracks all satellites in view and provides accurate satellite positioning data.
Its 50 parallel channels and 20000+ correlators provide fast satellite signal acquisition and short start-up time. Acquisition sensitivity of -146dBm and tracking sensitivity of -160dBm offer good performance even under difficult environments. Satellite-based augmentation systems, such as WAAS and EGNOS, are supported to yield improved accuracy. The GPS housing is completely waterproof.
- 50 channels to acquire and track satellites simultaneously
- C / A code, 1.023MHz stream
- Receive frequency: L1 [1575.42MHz]
- Support DGPS [WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS]
- 2D plane: 5m [average]
- 2D plane: 3.5m [average], there DGPS auxiliary.
- Drift: <0.02m / s
- Timing Accuracy: 1us
- Reference coordinate system: WGS-84
- Maximum altitude: 18,000 m
- Maximum speed: 500m / s
- Acceleration: <4g
- Tracking sensitivity:-160dBm
- Acquisition sensitivity:-146dBm
- Cold start time: 32s [average]
- Warm start: 32s [average]
- Hot start time: 1s [average]
- Recapture Time: 0.1s [average]
- Operating temperature:-30 degree to +80 degree
- Package Dimensions:49 * 38 * 16mm / 1.93* 1.50* 0.63''
- Cable length: 2m / 78.74''
- DIGINAV Nautical Charts DVD
- USB 50-Channel GPS Receiver
Simpily install the driver, plug in the GPS, insert our DVD and click a button. Instantly you will be chart plotting! With our GPS connected your positions will be tracked with a marker on the chart for your area. With any movements you make on your vessel the position marker will update and move along pinpointing your exact location on NOAA's Raster Nautical Charts!
Check Out The Plotting Software Details!
Click Here formore